Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why Do We Like It?
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2009, 07:42 PM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

We’ll, I’ve got to tell you guys that today at work I just happened to see a picture of Pamela Anderson on the Internet and it was a hot photo. I liked it. She looked cut and strong. (O.K., maybe some think she’s overrated but she is in great shape and has an excellent body!).

Anyway, I thought that I would just Google some images of her and observe some more photos of Pam. Whow, I found some great ones and they were stimulating! I almost got hard, and I pressed on my penis. Had to take it easy because I was at work. But you know what I was truly thinking about and motivated to do at that time? Not anything to Pam! I wanted to suck cock so bad. Sure I was horny, and that’s all I could think off. What I truly wanted at that time (and now while I am typing this) was to get my hands on a stiff prick and admire it… taste it, kiss it, lick it, and then swallow it.

Yep, to me sex is the penis.

Regards,

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |