Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How much cum can your mouth hold?
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2009, 10:21 PM
Bago
Cruiser

The amount of cum from one shot is actually very little compared with the capacity of the mouth. My guess is that cum often spills out because of the vigorous motion of the cock and also because the "sucker" may automatically eject the cum out as it is being shot into his mouth. However, this will not happen if he is experienced and has the full intention of taking in the load. I have a regular who intentionally sucks in deep when he knows I am about to cum, and keeps the load inside his mouth while working me up for a second and sometimes even a third time. He only spits the whole load out after I cum the second or third time. Volume has never been an issue. It all comes down to skill, I think. Of course it is also super-sexy to have cum dripping from the mouth, if this is the intention.
Quote |