Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2009, 09:41 PM
sloot
Cruiser

AROMASS massage

Spent two hours getting there from Silom. Skytrain. Walk 1,5 km. Khlong boat. Walk. Taxi. Walk.

Nawamin Soi 57's most unique feature is the sentry box in the middle of the road. Yeak 3 (subsoi 3) is about 150-200m inside. Aromass is about 100m inside Yeak 3, very poorly marked by name, but quite obvious if you look about for a wooden house in an area of concrete houses.

Lobby was deserted. Eventually the mamasan appeared. Price was discussed, 490 baht for 60 minutes massage, 690 baht for 90 minutes, 790 baht for scrub+massage 90 minutes. I settled for a scrub+massage.

"So, how do I choose the masseur?" I asked him. "Do you have photos?"

With a little hesitation, he replied, "Oh, we only have one masseur now."

Who was too slim for my taste. But having invested 2 hours getting there, there was no turning back.

Nevertheless, he clearly had good training, delivering the correct strokes with fluidity. However, pressure was too light, so rating 6/10.

Not being my type, I didn't bother with the afters.

The interior has been designed with care. The room was of reasonable size, with a floor mattress. The bathroom was separate (no security for one's belongings when out of the room showering). And frankly, the house was so quiet, I doubt if there was any other customer on the premises. In other words, it was not as if I was unlucky to arrive just when they were busy and couldn't offer me any selection of boys. That day they might have had just one boy on duty.

My suspicion was further supported when after the massage, I was given a ONE FREE MASSAGE coupon. Such a generous promotion may signal a business in its death throes.

Returned to Silom by taxi to Lad Phrao station, then by underground train to Silom. Took slightly over an hour. Traffic on Lad Phrao Road was bad.