Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2009, 12:21 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day.,(12th.), evening, having read a favorable note from Khun Yannawa and having heard ditto from Khun Billinbk. - and also as a nod to the Silom-centric readers who might consider my trips to BKK's. suburbs to be both a waste of time & of money - I resolved to visit CHANG FOOT MASSAGE & SPA. -
- addr.: BTS. Sala Daeng Station, (business card.);
- loc'n.: On Tnn. Si Lom at i'sect. with soi 2/1., opposite to NOODI REST'T. and across the rd. from SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA;
- Google co-ords.: roughly 100-32-03.E.x13.43-43.N,;
- tel.: (02)-662 632 7871.;
- web: http://www.changfootmassage.com > (NB.: I was unable to download that & was directed instead to Google's search-engine - most of its entries were lacking in any useful & hard info.),.

-- ETA.: approx. 19.30.hrs.;
- Recept'n. space looked neat, clean & well-maintained;
- The English-speaking receptioniste shewed me its Menu: the usual std. svces. & prices for 60. & for 120.mins'. svces.; I chose my usual 90mins. & oil-massage for 750.Bh.. I was asked if I'd prefer a masseur or a masseuse? Being my 1st. visit thither I requested a masseur who's comfortable with a farang who speaks but little Th.;
- While awaiting my masseur I was offered a choice of drinks. I replied that I'd prefer to wait until after the massage.

-- My masseur & I walked-UP 2 flts. of stairs to room #4.: approx. 12x15ft.; neat & clean; 2 std. sized massage-tables; air-cond. & soft bkgd. music; 3x4ft. shower, (just big enough for 1 farang but sardines for him & masseur!), HOT water was scarcely tepid; no hawng nahm en suite, (I forgot to ask for it so as to check it - apologies.).
- NB.: While the walls extend from ceiling to floor the room's door is not solid but is a fold-up type.

- My masseur is called Khun Tam: 23YO.; mother & sisters living in ROI ET; dk-skinned, short & stocky build; is single & shares his acc'n. wth a friend; speaks fairly ltd. English.

-- After my shower I asked the masseur to remove his shirt & trousers, he looked a trifle doubtful so I pointed-out that I was naked and that I was sure that he didn't want to get massage-oil on his good clothes!
- The lts. were dimmed and the massage began;
- A lge. towel was placed over my LOWER half through wch. I was massaged to ensure that all water was removed prior to the oil-massage, that was repeated for my UPPER half. The towel was then replaced before the masseur started on my shoulders - a good & firm massage without being heavy;
- As he massaged my LOWER back I asked for the towel to be removed;
- Plenty of time, with fingers & thumbs doing their own exploring, was spent in massaging those parts 'Upon wch. the sun ... .';
- After time on my thights, legs & feet it was time to turn-over;
- Really a MINIMUM time on my chest before moving farther SOUTH, at wch. point I decided that my own fingers should start contributing; uncut, of avg. lengthy but thin and with a decided downward bend nr. the base. that part of the massage was not hurried and was artfully done to out mutual pleasures!
- After rubbing me all over with a towel to remove the surplus oil I had a final shower for wch. a fresh & dry towel was provided - such a blessing!
- O'all. I'd rate his perf. at 8/10..
- From entering room #4. to my leaving was just about 80mins..

-- At recept'n. I paid my bill and noted that I was not offered any post-massage refreshments.
- I enquired how many staff they had and was told: 'Many.'; I had noted 2 or 3 giving foot-massages and some half-a-dozen masseurs & masseurs were lined-up at the door as I left.
- From its business card I see that there are some seven other branches.

-- 'Vaut le retour.'.
Quote |