Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2009, 06:27 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

I have just stayed at Babylon again and I think it is really good value overall. The restaurant downstairs has re-opened but the same tired old menu is still on offer. Had a massage again and it was excellent, just like last time. Don't believe that 'no sex' policy during massage. It is part of the routine even though the masseurs make it look like they are doing you a favour - always checking over their shoulder to see if anyone is watching.

This time I stayed in Room 1001 - a garden suite - which at 4000 baht per night all inclusive is the best choice there. It is located in the gardens adjacent to Babylon and is actually two adjoining bedrooms upstairs in a self contained flat called Flat B with its own living room, kitchen, and private garden terrace all of which are shared with two other bed rooms 1002 and 1003.
Quote |