Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - super A
Thread: super A
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2009, 02:44 AM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
That atmosphere hasn't changed much in there, but I don't see the younger ones like they used to frequently offer. Yes, the young ones were always in street clothes back then, but the non-dancers in street clothes nowadays all look clearly to be of legal age. A couple of nice guys in the bunch, but nobody I've been tempted to take home ... or upstairs. Scared to think what those rooms must be like!
Actually the room I used upstairs is fine. Not like one I used some months back which had room to get on the bed or step into the shower. The one upstairs I used is one of those reached by going out the door and up the perilous (in the dark) metal staircase to the left... I think. It is quite big and spacious although I cannot remember the detail as I had another tail on my mind.

Quoting my self below would you believe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
Just a quick note about Super A. Went there when I was in BKK in August. Very quiet and the guys were a delight. An absolute delight. Lots of fun, jokes and plenty of drinks (paid for by me of course). And yes I do very much like the surrounds. Worn and used you might say. A bit like the customers! AND the owner/operator is a decent fellow.
Quote |