Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do I make the leap
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2009, 01:06 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

I have to agree with some

now I just consider myself sexual. I went to a glory hole and was stroked off by a guy, a little wierd at first< but still felt great. fantasized about a woman I knew doing that. I met a crossdresser who sucked me, and that was great. During the act, I kept looking down, and I imagined it was a girl, best head ever. Then, back to the glory hole, and a guy wanted to blow me, but in my booth, so I let him. felt very awkward at first, but the way he worked it, I admit now, that men are best at pleasing men.
above, someone said you may never go back. Well, he does have a point. I fucked men, and it was great. Men_crossdressers-and transexual MTF KNOW how to please a cock. just like I could never eat pussy like a woman can. plus, men are just better sexually top be with. Most of the time, some exceptions to the rule apply, but most of the time, they say they want to fuck, and they fuck. No mind games. Just out with it. I enjoy it. I bottomed once, and my prostrate was hit. Yes, it is possible to cum, and cum hard if an experienced top knows how to fuck you. Again, a little unconfortable at first, but then, extrem,e pleasure. If you are curious, give it a shot. Believe me, it is written on here somewhere, that if you go to abs and you see someone you know, who are they going to tell? They are there for the same thing you are. Hell, I got sucked off by a guy I worked with, did not see his face, and he just went for my cock. Blow a huge load. I was in a hurry, I zippered up, and we walked out at the same time. Never said a word until we got outside, then a quick meet me at the gas station. We kept it our secret, but played a lot. So, yes becareful, be discreet> if going to a glory hole do not be pushy. no one likes that. Plus be discreet and you may be lucky enough to get a mind blowing suck job from some married guy who is curious. Or, you may suck a beautiful long thick cock of a young hot married guy. Play, have fun, and just use common sense.
Quote |