Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Vietnam
Thread: Vietnam
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2009, 09:26 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Utopia is the most up to date with regards Vietnam. Unfortunately Samson closed a long time ago. At Apocalypse the gay area is on right hand side of the stage as you look at it. But most of the main discos will have gays as will places like Saloon 17.

Gayromeo, Gaydar, Silverdaddies, Dudesnudes all have plenty of VN. Also Hi5. I also use Vietsingle.com can search gay/VN and put your age range in. Whilst most are in Vietnamese when they have a "nick" it is their yahoo.com address so you can contact them on yahoo messenger. Using the Google translation page sometimes gives a bit of help.

Utopia mentions the suana's - Golden Smile generally has 80% mid 20s guys. Massage is so so but if you like the masseur you can exchange numbers and see him privately. Nothing really happens in the suana - just a place to hook up. Near the end of Dong Khoi on the left towards Rennaisance Hotel there is a massage place that has girls outside (I think white something) they have a couple of male masseurs inside - but professional massage - but again can hook up with them later. Around the corner there is a hairdressers that has a couple of male masseurs only.

But VN is nothing like BKK (or it seems Cambodia). I generally get satisfied via the internet dating.
Quote |