Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2009, 08:22 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (28th.), a'noon. - and following in Khun Shamelessmack's* footsteps** - I went to -
DALHA MASSAGE and SPA.
- addr.: Tnn. Sukhumvit 77/1.,
Khet Phra Kanong, BKK.;
- loc'n.: approx. 50yds. into Soi 77/1. on one's RHS.;
- tel.: (02)-311 5254..

-- On arrival I saw 4 men - one of whom was a farang - receiving foot-massages from 3 masseuses & from 1 masseur;
- I chose my usual 90mins. & oil-massage, for wch. we agreed a price of 400.Bh.; Th male receptionist spoke adequate enough English.

-- The masseur & I went-up to the 3fl., (US.- 4fl.), where there are five small cubicles side-by-side; my cubicle - the smallest - is approx. 5'.x8'., with std. massage-table, (hole cut for head.),. Partitions are but 5'.09".-6'.00". high; the door is a curtain: . During the massage the curtain was pulled OPEN slightly a couple of times, some other man poked his head through and spoke with the masseur - a strange way of doing things, or possibly just checking-up?
- I had a pre-massage shower; towel was clean & smelt freshly laundered.
- Masseur was Khun Nu., 26YO. from 'Near I-San.'; physically stocky and with a round & pleasant face; speaks ltd. English;
- Good & thorough massage - but no hanky-panky - lasted the full 90mins..
- After a post-massage shower down in Recept'n. I was offered a cup of hot & blue herbal tea!
-- Worth returning to sometime later, but bearing in mind the 'Three strikes' rule.'.

--*> Shamelessmack in Thailand and around <
--** 'I'm following in father's footsteps, I'm following my dear old dad, ... .'. (EW. Rogers, circa 1902.),.
Quote |