Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - where is everyone
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2009, 09:28 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

The problem with a lot of the other sites is that they are just a place to arrange a suck/fuck session. The guys are there and gone in a couple of days. I assume a lot are fed up with the false fronts and low quality of respondents. The reason I feel CFS fills my needs better is the cruising info on various cities. Also, it allows me to keep up on changes in the ABS scene, sadly mostly who's closing or having to restrict activities because of local puritans. Of course, it also serves as an outlet for my creative side in the dirty stories and news articles I post.

As with everything, there are cycles. One novel explanation sent to me by one writer was he was being very discreet because there had been so many layoffs at his company and he did not want to give them "a reason" to want him gone. I wonder if others out there are going back in the closet in these uncertain employment times. If you want to respond to me in private, check my profile for contact info, and drop me a line. I won't blow your cover, You, maybe; your cover, never.

Disclaimer: No, I do not work for CFS. Heck, I don't even always agree with Keith. I just have my own opinions, and like to express them.
Quote |