Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Better bathhouse odds
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2009, 12:09 PM
fag4seniors
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to fag4seniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_btm View Post
I love a good deep passionate fuck and I've had a lot more success with that going to the local bath house as compared to random hookups arranged via the web. The last couple of trips were a bit on the slow-going side. Typically, after getting to the bathhouse, I'll take a quick shower and then find one of the open beds in a few of the alcoves and lay there face down waiting for a top.

Any suggestions on what I can do to improve my odds at getting laid?
if i want to be fucked, iusually leave the door open but i lay on my back, playing with my cock and sort of finger my ass for everyone to see.

mostly i want to suck a cock and i like kneeling on the floor next to the bed with the door open, playing with my cock, or sometimes (depending on the club) i will kneel in the doorway, playing with my cock. sometimes passerby will simply stick their cocks into my mouth to sample my technique.if they like it they stay if they don't they move on. usually i get a lot of cock to suck this way.

fag4seniors
Quote |