Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any advice on naughty/permissive bars to visit in the NYC area?
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2009, 04:12 PM
pantyhosedfun
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosedfun
Any advice on naughty/permissive bars to visit in the NYC area?

Been away from where I grew up and after 20 years am cumming back with a bang around Thanksgiving. I'm hoping someone can point me to any bars that have underwear nights, and/or are pretty liberal with what one wears and does. All suggestions are welcum and if you join me in your undergear the first three rounds are on me! Thanks in advance, Rick aka [email removed]

[img=http://img190.imagevenue.com/loc832/th_th_62392_AA_kiss_the_cook_123_832lo.jpg]
I'll be back in Orlando on June 1st and 7th, staying at Sawmill camp ground in between. On the 1st I'll be showing off my pantyhosed ass at Wylde's for their underwear night, looking for a nice clean cock to gush all over me. Will it be yours? On the 7th I'll probably be slutting around at Hanks. If interested in meeting and seeing what pops up let me know. I can be reached thru pantyhosedfun@yahoo.com Thanks, Rick!
Quote |