Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help please; I'm missing something...
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2009, 05:21 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

I agree 100% with SLOOT. Treat the boys with respect , don t violate their dignity and you likely will get back the same in return. At least that s my experience . So no need to answer your additional questions . Phuket: There are several go go bars in the Paradise Complex. I met a boy who answers your descreption of the boys y r looking for perfectly in one of these bars. One of the most valuable persons I ve ever met in my life. We ve never been "boyfriends" but we have turned from "business partners" to very , very close friends now over the years. When you are in Puket DO NOT miss the Boat Bar ,located at the Paradise C. They have 2 different shows every evening , every day. NO "F" shows (thank god) but great dancers and it is always much fun ,too. You will find many tourists there, gay Thais beyond the commercial scene and bar boys who go there after closing times.
Quote |