Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STL Masc sub in panties for Dom masc WMs to hum/use Fri noon-?Hustler theater
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2009, 02:18 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Hustler in panties for Dom masc WMS to use/hum fri noon

Still needing those DOMINANT masculine white men who are,like myself,considered attractive,masculine and kinky,disease free to use me and humiliate me in the M4M theater at Hustlers fri noon-?.I need to be used by men like that as a total sissy slut.Have my niples worked,my panty covered ass felt up and spanked,put on display,made to get on my knees and suck,exposed to others in panties as the slut i am,in general humiliated and used as a pantied sissy slut.Any DOMINANT masculine white males out there into doing this to a masculine sub?Will be available for such men tomorrow in the Backdoor m4m theater at Hustler form about noon -? in Blue STL Blues t shirt with lacey anties on under and will bring some stockings along if you would like to make me wear them..expert oral,safe only no bareback etc. but the more humiliated i am/the more you degrade me the better.Need to be used and treated like a sissy slut by hot dom white males.Sir if you see this please use me again.
Quote |