Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Offing boys at the Lavender Lanna in Chiang Mai?
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2009, 07:12 PM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I have stayed there and enjoyed myself immensely. Any willing staff can be offed to your room apparently. But it is not like Malaysia Hotel with street boys milling around the lobby. The non-go-go/non-massage staff are good at their jobs..mostly..and generally very attractive, friendly, professional and not sluts by any means. I did not off any but was told it is normal to do so...they seemed so pleasant and wholesome...I didn't want to commercialize them...as long as I had enough cute massage and go-go boys available. When I was there, some of the go-go and massage boys were swimming and relaxing around the pool in the afternoon and mixing with the guests and obviously available to whip upstairs for a quickie at about Bht300 off fee. I didn't actually off any to my room as I used the massage facilities mostly for sex. One massage boy did slip up after work for a good-night quickie and I gave him Bht1,000 so he could take care of the off and cover his tip.
For the massage boys, the off is the cost of the massage.
The massage rooms are the same as some of the guest rooms...assuming you don't want to take to your room.
One thing you may want to do if you are new to Chiang Mai, is use one of the go-go boys during the day as a tour guide...they all seem to be locals.
They have an efficient and professional tour desk in the lobby and can arrange gay/straight tours day or night.
This hotel is quite unique...in my view...not flamboyant and not slutty and no fancy prices...a good balance! Many families with kids were staying there when I was there. Rooms now double the introductory price when I was there but still worth it.
Quote |