Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help please; I'm missing something...
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2009, 10:21 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
after spending 2 hours reading through threads, I found out that the vast majority of them are negative or unenthusiastic.
I suspect that is because the majority of those who post actually live here and, like me, sometimes wish things could be back as they were 20 or even 30 years ago when the whole gay scene seemed so much more fun. But I have often taken visiting friends around some bars and massage places, and they are inevitably in awe of Thailand and its gay scene. It's so different to almost anywhere else in the world. Just come and enjoy it. Follow the "rules" posted above and you will have a great time. But remember this is not America, nor Britain, nor Australia nor anywhere else in the world. Local culture and tradition dictate much of what goes on in daily life, and that includes nightlife. So please respect them - and the boys.
Quote |