Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai Update
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2009, 09:18 PM
firecat
Cruiser

Chiang Mai Update

Seemed like a good time to check out the new Lavender Hotel in Chiang Mai, So I packed up my favorite boy( just in case) from Bangkok and headed to Chiang Mai on Tuesday.

Arrived airport 2pm and met promptly by Car from Hotel where check in was fast. I had reserved a Deluxe Queen bedded Room. The room had been renovated and was clean and bright. However the bathroom certainly had see better days and toilet was leaking.

Not a good start but I advised front desk and suggested a possible room change while we headed off to check out the Massage Facilities.

The public areas of the massage club were quite nice and there were about 12 boys to choose from at 3pm. We made our choices and headed off to our respective rooms. The rooms are renovated Hotel rooms. Well done with regular beds and pillows and ensuite bathroom.

My massage was excellent although amateurish. It was sensual and enjoyable. The happy ending not as complete as I might have liked but then I choose a straight boy it seems. Still no complaints because boy did everything within his own constraints to make the hour fun. High marks for the total experience and really nice massage room. My friend from Bangkok said his massage was ok but the fun afterwards was great with a horney Gay Boy.LOL

We went out for a meal at a forgettable restaurant and then headed back to the Hotel. Decided to checkout the Pool which is small but quite nice. Nice loungers and Bar and best of all the hang out place for the boys of Power Boys ( GoGo Club downstairs)

Lot of really nice eye candy and probably will lead to some early evening fun tonight. Last night we just watched.

Power Boys opened at 9pm and we got there a few minutes after. Club is on lower level of Hotel. Beautiful room , well lit stage and good music at a reasonable level. No smoking.

About 22 boys on stage and lo and behold they were dancing. And they danced whenever on stage and rotation of boy was constant. Very well done. Overall the most combination of swimmer, and gymnast bodies I had seen in a long time. I would say no stunners from a facial perspective but many from a beautiful body experience. I don't mean Tawan type boys . These are boys who have naturally lean and worked out bodies with nice muscle tone. The fact that they are constantly moving makes their bodies stand out even more.

The bad news for me was that the boys I focused on the most were straight and not willing to Bottom or so they said. I had already focused on the young Mamasan who seated us so I was quite sure I would have some fun later. The show started at 10pm Lots of costumes and lip synching. Not my cup of tea but very well done.

Show was lasting too long so I told young mamasan, lets go upstairs. He was out of his uniform and back in 5 minutes. What a nice thing. Leave club , get into elevator and in room in 3 minutes. Boy delivered on all promises.

Back down to Club where 2nd show was in progress. This show had some simulated sex and erotic skits. My boy from Bangkok had focused on a boy so I told him to head upstairs and have fun while I watched the show. He did just that.

When the show finished the boys were back on stage and dancing. The club was not crowded but a steady flow of customers and it was a Tuesday night.

The fact that everything was in the same building made the day really fun. Massage in the afternoon, pool boys in the early evening.Go Go Bar with attractive boys and your room just 2 or 3 minutes away. Who could ask for more.

I have to be honest, I was not paying a lot of attention to prices. However the 1 hour massage was 600 baht, tip at your discretion.

The pool bar prices were I think 40 baht for sodas and 80 baht for beers. The club had a fairly extensive drink menu which ran from 120- 300 baht for ice cream drinks. The off fee for my mamasan was 500 and I think regular buys are 300 but it might be 400.

By the way . Our room was changed and upgraded and very nice. More reports tomorrow and will check out Adams Apple.
Quote |