Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hi there
Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2009, 05:58 PM
weiner_sucker
Cruiser

Talking Dressing up

Although I don't dress up these days, there was a period back in my late High School years where I would wear my stepmothers' clothes whenever the parents were away for the night. I would scour through her makeup kits, slip on her dresses and pantyhose, and then apply makeup in front of the mirrors for a good hour until I was satisfied. It was a strong curiousity I had back then, but it drove me wild!

After trying to look as female as I could and pouting my lips to the mirror, I would stroll through the house in my new outfit and just feel completely sexy and feminine. My hands would pull up my dress so that I could show my ass off to any mirror or reflection around. It always resulted with me sitting back in the couch with my dress hiked up while I masturbated furiously until warm spunk shot all over myself, being careful not to stain the dress! Years later, I simply grew too tall for anything to look sexy on me, so I gave it up.