Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Offing boys at the Lavender Lanna in Chiang Mai?
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2009, 10:24 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Talking

12is12, I think Firecat answered some of your questions in his post/update. But I will also add what I know:
1) I paid the boy Bht1,000 because I liked him...and as far as it is possible to be sure of these things, he seemed to like me. He was worried/concerned about being upstairs without an official offing having been paid so I thought let him sort that out and gave him Bht300 for the off and 700 for cumming on the bed head and me. It was after his working time, but as I had arranged the meeting when he was working and had the sex in the building where he worked, I felt it was reasonable to pay the off anyway....also I had no change!!

2) I doubt that any of the massage or go-go boys have good enough English to be stand-alone tour guides...but what the hell, a little English is good enough and the boy will be thrilled to be out and about, having the chance to practice his English and earn a bit of cash at the same time. Get him to take you to the fantastic Maisa elephant camp. There is another more commercial one, but the Maisa one is the most natural and has a great show and you have the chance to wander around the training and nursery areas. Some of the waiters and receptionists will certainly have enough English to act as a guide.

3) I doubt that you will find any go-go or massage boys with a car driving license and I believe they have to be over 25 if you want them to drive a rental car...Budget is excellent and cheap for car rental. But I would ask the tour desk as they seem to be interested in doing good for their customers and would advise you on things like this. Also I doubt you would find a go-go or massage boy with much knowledge of the rest of northern Thailand. But ask the tour desk..if anyone will know, they will. I would be your perfect candidate...Thai driving license, over 25 and know northern Thailand very well, but my massage skills, nationality, sexual prowess and looks, may not meet your expectations
Quote |