Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai Update
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2009, 07:15 PM
firecat
Cruiser

Maybe

I have no doubt you can find boys for short time on the street or in Pattaya for 500 baht. Gayromeo another possibility and the end of month improves your chances.

But one thing for sure you will not get a GoGo boy in Bangkok for such a ridiculous sum.

I am sure you can do better then 2000 per night but that is what I choose to pay him. For me he is worth every baht. This boy goes off most nights so when I take him on a trip I have to at least replace his lost income.

In Chiang Mai and Pattaya I am sure you can find gogo boys for short time at 700 or even less. I choose to pay 1000. I think it is fair . I don't tell you to give your boys more and I don't expect you to tell me to pay less.

This forum is to give information and a new person can make his own determination what he is comfortable paying.
Quote |