Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai Update
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2009, 07:37 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I stay away from bars, and go-go and massage places--but I heard that those guys do not get offed every day (a lot of time is wasted waiting and waiting). They might get offed infrequently. So if you're taking one on a 7-day trip or whatever and paying 2000 baht per day, he is making a huge fortune. I think they will be very happy with 1000 baht per day. Can someone please let us know how much these boys might make at a real job? I really don't know what Thai wages are but I've heard that 150,000 baht per year for a college graduate is a lot of money. And government workers make very little. I don't want to sound nasty, but I wince when I see someone raking in a huge fortune like that--it inflates their greed and the greed in general. I stick with saunas and places that avoid that mentality.
Quote |