Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai Update
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2009, 09:35 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

I should have kept my mouth shut because I really don't know anything about bar boys. But do you really get your money's worth? I've heard that MOST of the time, it just ends up being a rip-off (you don't get what you expect). That's the main reason I've never offed anyone. I've sat there and looked at the boys and all I could think was, "They all look like they'll say anything to get you to agree to a price, and then will hardly do anything." Maybe if you find a really good one, it might be worth 2000 baht instead of wasting the whole evening hoping to find someone. The problem is how do you know if you're just going to waste 2000 baht? I would expect someone masculine, who really gets into it, kisses, and really tries to cum and cum and please me, too.
Quote |