Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Favorite JO Material
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2009, 08:14 PM
weiner_sucker
Cruiser

Red face Favorite JO Material

Until I reached 18, finding adult magazines was always a bit of a chore. Once I hit the legal age, I was scouring any location that would sell them. It wasn't until months later when I found a used bookstore that actually sold old adult magazines, including gay mags! I was so excited but nervous because I lived in a Southern State and was worried the older female clerk would give me looks. Regardless, I built up the nerve to purchase it and then raced home to look over my find.

Once home, I hurriedly flipped through the pages and felt my cock growing harder than ever. Page after page of hot cocks, men spreading their asses, and hot true stories from readers. I must have been only jacking off for a minute before I felt my body tense up as I pumped load after load onto my stomach. I must have masturbated at least 3 more times that night to that magazine. It soon replaced my regular straight adult mags, and I was soon on a mission to find more! Mind you, this was all pre-Internet days.

Eventually, the Internet was in every home and I was brave enough to even buy gay VHS tapes at the local ABS. One favorite movie of mine was 'Frisky Summer 3'. Oh wow, I have never jerked off to another film as much as that one. They always gave me the nerve to go back out to the ABS and hope to score some cock. Wondering if anyone out there has had similiar experiences? Favorite masturbating material?