Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2009, 06:12 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trongpai View Post
Ok, yes the farangs also spend money there. Massage, lunch, dinner and drinks. I sometimes see farangs checking out with bills over 1000B. Many Thais check out with no charges.

It's OK that farangs go but I wish they would keep their hands off me and butt out when a Thai or an Asian guy is showing me some attention.

Some farangs showing a sexual interest in me have been so aggressive I have had to leave. Others so smelly I gagged. Every now and then there's a group of loud and arrogant farangs congregating at the pool. And, there's a core group of resident farangs that's looks and behavior can only be described as bizarre.
If you don't like farangs going after you, why don't you just say "no" or even, "I'm definitely not interested." It would quickly solve all your problems. I've cruised there and often could not figure out if the Thai guy was interested, not interested, or just playing tease games (but still interested). I think some of the Thai in there want to have the farangs touch them just so they can put on a drama show of jumping away (or whatever other little sadistic mind game they want to play). I know it's not the Thai culture to say "no" but likewise I think a lot of farangs will agree that a lot of it is Thai wanting to parade around and play weird games.
Quote |