Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2009, 06:54 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trongpai View Post
My sexual orientation is exclusively toward Asians. Part of the reason I live in Thailand. Choosing a sexual partner and cruising is a choice based on mutual attraction not racism.

Sure, it's generalizations. not all westerns are aggressive cruisers and not all Asians are polite cruisers.

Cruising or sexual attraction is not usually bad behavior, just the norm for most of us. The behavior of which you lumped together a large group, joined together only with one identifying factor, that of being a foreigner, was a bad behavior: being overly aggressive. That is text book bigotry, to assign a bad behavior to a group just because of something like skin color, religion, or gender. Sort of like assuming every black man is going to rob you because some black men are in prison for robbery. Or like assuming American Southerners are all less than intelligent because some of them have little education. Same thing to imply this: every foreigner is aggressive because a few are overly aggressive.

Are you a foreigner? Are you, by definition, aggressive?

I didn't think so.
Quote |