Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help please; I'm missing something...
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2009, 10:47 AM
hans030
Cruiser

you say: no straight guy. But the difference between gay and straight is in Thailand not as it is in Europe or America. Last time I offed a boy in Pattya, he was straight, but he was the best sucker I've ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12is12 View Post
I'm new at this site, and will be new in Thailand at the end of the month. I hope I'm missing something because, after spending 2 hours reading through threads, I found out that the vast majority of them are negative or unenthusiastic.
I'll be visiting Bangkok, Chinag Mai and Phuket (which is unmentioned in the threads). I'd appreciate recommendations on where to find authentic (as in no straight guys) and honest (as in no squeazing extra money after the act) and clean sex-for-pay in bars/saunas/massage places.
In CM, I'd be interested in finding a boy who can also double as a tourist guide/driver.
And two additional questions:
1) Are there bars where they do BJ at the bar itself?
2) Is it acceptable to view and/or grope the package before deciding?

Thanks.
Quote |