Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2009, 01:24 PM
tieme
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to tieme Send a message via Yahoo to tieme
Biggest cock

The biggest cock I ever had was a foot-long thick monster at the Clubhouse bath house in Ft. Lauderdale, and it was attached to a mean tall, bulky redneck with a huge set of juicy balls.

I was in my room, as usual, laying ass up, and somehow I almost got semi-asleep when I felt a finger touching my shaved ass, trying to find its way to my tight hole. I immediately shuddered, and turned my head partially to the invader, to see his general aspect and size. The room was too dark for minor details and I enjoy anonymous fucks but I do like to know if the guy is middle aged, big and so on.

This guy was so thick I couldn't wrap my mouth around his head and get more than an inch or so in my mouth.

He then asked me if I would let him penetrate me, he would go at my pace. I was poppered up by then, and couldn't resist so I said yes.

To my surprise once his head went past my sphincter, which was on fire instantly, his cock just went all the way in, I couldn't believe it how smooth of a slide-in, with no breaks it was. A foot-long cannibalistic cock in my ass, I was in disbelief myself because I am usually pretty tight at that.

Needless to say, he came up my ass, and I walked funny for two days...