Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2009, 06:17 PM
rick265
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
Trongpai is right. If you go in a Thai sauna, no Asian will go after a farang non-stop (be a pest). You might have seen this in U.S. but it doesn't happen in Thailand. Actually I've never experienced it anywhere (an Asian being a pest).
Actually I have experienced some very aggressive Asians in Bangkok. I could generalize and say it's all Asians, but I know that is not true, just as I am sure Trongpai knows not all foreigners are aggressive - there are probably many who don't pay him any mind and many others who take no as no. Let's cut the crap and recognize that all races/cultures/groups of people have good and bad among them. And if Trongpai is so disgusted by westerners (as his post suggests he is a farang as well), I would suggest he go to a sauna that only caters to Asians. There are many in Bangkok.
Quote |