Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2009, 09:21 PM
weiner_sucker
Cruiser

Smile Cock rings and my biggest

I have used cock rings maybe twice and didn't particularly think that they helped any. Personally, I'm always so turned on anyway at that moment that I have no problem keeping my hardon!

As for my biggest, I had posted awhile back about this guy I met years ago online. I had a storage shed out of town, so we met there and booked inside my unit. Closing the door, we fished out our cocks and wow, he pulls out this massive 9" pink cock and proceeds to jack himself off as he stroked my now hardening cock. I couldn't take my eyes off this thing! After he blew me, I went returned the favor and prayed silently that I wouldn't gag from his size. I tried my best taking him in my mouth and sucking greedily on the head for several minutes. He finally began to buck his hips more and held my head back as he jerked off on my face. I felt as least 4 large spurts on my face and chin as he jacked off furiously, cum now dripping onto the front of my shirt. It was definitely one of my hotttest moments and, wow, do I still ever jerk off to the memories of that morning!