Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How much cum can your mouth hold?
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2009, 05:14 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

What a yummy topic!

I've sucked off a LOT of guys over the years and never had a load I couldn't handle! I have always loved having guys cum in my mouth and love to taste and swallow their loads, so I made sure I never let any of that delicious stuff escape! Before I began playing with guys in groups, even though I would loved to have a facial, I didn't want to waste one single load and always sucked my men off.

Later, when I would be at my boyfriend's with a group of guys, if a guy wanted to jerk off onto my face, I would tilt my head back and keep my mouth wide open, asking him to get as much cum in my mouth as he could! I also requested that the guy "milk" the end of his load out onto my tongue, something I find really turns guys on. My boyfriend shot some great old 8mm films (now THAT dates me!)of me doing this and he would show them to his friends at parties. (I have no clue where those films ever ended up, either!)

I simply LOVE it when a guy blows an exceptionally big, thick, strong-flavored load of cum in my mouth and I WISH I could find a guy with a load so big that I couldn't swallow it fast enough! Mmmmmm-mmm!!!