Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Favorite JO Material
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2009, 07:13 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

From hot "girlie" mags to even hotter "all-male" stuff!

Like you, Weiner Sucker, I began jerking off with hot girlie magazines and, once I got my driver's license, I searched out any place I could find to buy them. What great fun it was beating off with those after my parents went to bed or everyone was out of the house!

But I really preferred to see naked guys and whan I was 14, I was lucky enough to be cleaning out a neighbor's garage when I stumbled on a small stash of European nudist magazines. I hid them with other mags that the old widow I was working for told me I could have and snuck them home. That night (and many other nights, too!), I turned those pages with trembling hands and gazed with pure, mouth-watering desire at those black-and-white shots of luscious-looknig cocks and balls and felt a hunger begin to grow in me that has never subsided! Looking at those pictures, I just fell in love with cock!

Then I was 18 and a college freshman and, in a chance encounter in the dirty men's restroom of the old Allentown, PA bus terminal (long since torn down), my hottest sex dream came true! In a mind-boggling moment, I found myself going into one of those shabby toilet stalls with a stranger, getting on my knees and watching in terrified fascination as he unzipped his fly and took his half-hard cock out for ME! Suddenly, I felt hypnotized and just couldn't take my eyes off that wonderful penis, amazed at how different, bigger and thicker it was than my own young meat! Before I even knew what happened, I found myself leaning toward the man and that luscious cock was deep within my wet mouth and I was sucking it like I was born to it! What an incredible thrill to be sucking a man's cock at last! And the thrill of sucking my first cock increased exponentially when I heard the guy groan aloud and he gripped my head with both hands and blew his load into my willing mouth! I just couldn't believe how good it felt to have a guy orgasm in my mouth or how good his cum tasted, so thick and musky and delicious! And I couldn't help but swallow every wonderful drop, either!

Fortunately for me, before leaving, that stranger scribbled his phone number on a scrap of toilet paper (!) and told me to call if I wanted to do this again. Of course, I had the "guilties" for a few days before I called him and he agreed to pick me up at the bus terminal on Friday afternoon for a hot weekend of man-to-man sex play at his place! I hitched a ride from my school and got there about an hour ahead of time. I decided to visit the news store across the street and check out the girlie mags I knew I'd find there. I perused the mags on the top shelf of that old-fashioned store under the watchful eyes ("This isn't a library!") of the scowling clerk and was shocked to find the far corner of that rack filled with hardcore magazines, taped shut, of course. But I was astonished to find that part of this hardcore offering was all-male hardcore! My heart skipped several beats as I sifted through that group of gay sex magazines and, scowling clerk or not, I knew I just had to have one of these!

So, with shaking hands and a heat rising inside me that I had never experienced before, I chose a magazine and walked slowly toward the counter, unable to lift my eyes to meet those of that old clerk, whose dissapproval was nearly palpable! And I will never forget that first gay hardcore mag I purchased that long-ago day, either! The title, so boldly proclaiming what I knew must be showing on my face, was "SECRET CRAVINGS: Men that hunger for sex with other men!" I had never seen such an erotic picture, either, and I can still see it to this day! The full-color cover photo depicted an obviously naked young man about the same age as I, on his knees in front of two older, equally naked men, their thick cocks hanging limply down, "70's-style"! The young man had his fingers wrapped gingerly around the base of each cock, holding them as though they were sticks of dynamite and looking shyly, but longingly up into the leering faces of his two male "love-instructors." The man on the right had a small, knowing grin on his face and had placed his hand on the back of the lad's head, ready to draw that up-turned face in close, knowing that the only thing that would satisfy the boy's secret craving was a taste of the man-flesh that hung between his legs! In an instant, I knew that I had the very same secret craving that that young man had and that nothing would satisfy my burning hunger except cock! Suddenly, I was so hot and went to pay for the magazine! I didn't even care that the grumpy clerk asked me for "proof," either! What a great weekend that was, too!

Then, in the early 80's, the all-male magazine "Inches" came out and I found myself regularly buying that delicious stuff! I remember that the early motto on the cover of that mag was "For men who enjoy big men..." It always made me so hot to choose Inches Magazine, and then openly place my copy on the counter in front of the store clerk, usually a guy, silently showing him that I was homosexual and that I enjoyed big cocks!