Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2009, 11:31 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I went to B'LON. SAUNA on wednesday, 25th.; primarily to see how the new opening-hrs. - 1O.3O. to 22.3O.hrs., would be working-out.
- ETA.: approx. 13.15hrs..
- Adm'n.: 23O.bh..
- Possibly a score of men sunning themselves around the outdoors' pool? Inside - dk. & steam rooms - almost deserted.
- Inner Courtyard OPENS now at 16.hrs..
- Some Thais started to arrive after 17.3O.hrs.; but, even so, both the larger steam-room & the Jacuzzi were not busy.
- 19.15.hrs. to supper in the downstairs' rest't., about half-a-dozen others in there; I left around 2O.hrs. by wch. time possibly a dozen and an half eating therin?
- Despite it being a wednesday - originally 'U'wear. Night.' - there was no e'tainment. in the Inner C'yard. as there used to be. I didn't check to verify if the Sound Shaft & the Maze were OPEN., as they used to be on weds..
- By 22.hrs. most men had left.

-- Drinks' prices have been INCREASED:
1.- Coffee & tea - 6O. & 5O.Bh.;
2.- Beers Chang & Singha - 9O. & 1OO.Bh.;
3.- Hse. wines glass & carafe - 13O. & 33O.Bh..

-- An Aussie. acquaintance went there last night, 27th., and said that it was far from busy.
Quote |