Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2009, 08:32 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trongpai View Post
Are you kidding? Isaan farm boys seldom if ever go to Babylon. I can't remember anyone ever telling me in Babylon that he was even from any of the farm regions of Thailand. There might be a few but I never met one.
I've met some Isan guys in there--and also a Laos farm guy. Two were looking for money (later, after we left and slept at my hotel--they tried to see if they could get it--nothing pushy, but I was slightly generous). I've almost never had anyone try to get money from me in there. But a few have been very direct (go in the room and they bring it up immediately and I say no that's okay and walk out). But some farangs I've talked to in there claim that quite a few Thai guys in there are looking for money. I could never figure Babylon out--there are some strange things about that place. The strangest thing is people who come in (early afternoon), change at their locker, and a few minutes later disappear permanently.
Quote |