Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Laos
Thread: Laos
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2009, 09:41 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Second trip ended up being short. Went to GQ massage on Sunday around 2.30pm in the afternoon. It is half way down Chao Anou Rd on the Right Hand side if coming from Intercity Hotel. You go into the bar and there was just one guy working there. He took me upstairs and I saw three massage tables with curtains around them side by side. It was the same guy who was going to give the massage. I was not offered a shower, there was no where to hang my clothes (so used massage table next to mine). Massage was so so and then I could suck him and he gave a hand job. Had asked for 90 minutes but got about 65 minutes. He did not speak much English. I asked for a shower after and went to a combined toilet/ shower room where there was no soap. Went back downstairs and there was one more boy there then. So a pretty ordinary experience.

So then went to a different Champa Spa to the previous one - owned by same person - this one was next to Lane Xang Hotel. Asked for a male masseur and they asked if I wanted a real man or not. Said yes - real man. Went for the one hour scrub and one hour massage. Had private room with shower. Very good scrub and massage and then same as other place - I could suck him and he gave a hand job. But this was in a much more pleasant environment.
Quote |