Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2009, 10:55 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh4u View Post
Dono what the fuss is about. For farangs non asian - and asians over 35 this is the place to go go. All others u can forget - see posts above- if u dont like the pool, the food, the parade of willing guys to have sex with than do stay away. There is simply no other way to cruise, alternative sauna's - street , cinima and mall cruising are all DEAD u can ofcourse go clubbing but for sauna zero else u can get laid
I'll be in BKK for two weeks soon and will check out Babylon again--and if I find it no good, I'll just go more to some of the MANY other saunas in Bangkok. Some are open until 6 a.m. The other saunas are difficult, but I've connected in them. Some (like Farose 2 which is open until 6 a.m.) don't open until maybe 7 p.m. (Farose 2 doesn't really start to fill up until midnight). My worst experience was with Farose 1 (the bitchiest non-stop rejection, with lots of drama).
Quote |