Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2009, 07:46 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (10th. - Constitution day.) - was a toss-up between the PHAHOL CINEMA at S. Kwai, (BTS. N7.), and BABYLON SAUNA; the latter won.

-- ETA.: 15.oo.hrs.;
- adm'n.: 260.Bh., (the usual week-end rate!),;
- Around the sw. pool of the 8 sun-loungers on the sunny side 4 were occupied a l'Allemande; 2 were taken eventually by other farangs apparently impatient at seeing sun-loungers unoccupied for so long, (the original owners ret'd., collected their paraphanalia & departed without saying a word of expostulation.),. The remaining 2., by now in the shade, were occupied by the original owners a bit later on. There were just 4 Thais there: 3 on their own and 1 with his farang friend.
- The upstairs dk.room was quite busy with farangs, while the gf. steam-room wasn't too busy.
-- At about 17.hrs. I went-IN to the Inner C'yard. and enjoyed a cup of tea and admired a couple of new-to-me waiters,(1 smallish & twinkie & the other a MORE hefty young man with a neat-looking arse.), in their tight & wh. shorts!
- Then to the larger steam-room & Jacuzzi, both of wch. were busy spasmodically.
-- At 19.30.hrs. to supper - some 18 other happy eaters. The menu had several items on it the same as for my previous visit some 10 days earlier.
-- After supper I looked-IN again at the larger steam-room & Jacuzzi, busier but not continuously so.
- Sometime during the evening I went to the Sound Shaft and looked at the Maze, just an empty volume with all partitions etc. removed.
- I left just after 22.hrs., thinking that for a public holiday it wasn't all that busy and that the ratio Thais:farangs was getting-on to 50:50., but I should add that I didn't go upstairs and check-out the rest-cabins' area, whither MORE Thais might have gone in search of whatever.
Quote |