Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2009, 07:40 PM
pong
Cruiser

I used the snow-solid rooms an awful long time ago-when that very same house had another name. The very first was like King Diamond-I still remember an awfully sweet ex-Khmer (cambodia) boy-escaped as refugee-kid to Surin, there. Met him later again in Pattaya-he must be in his 40 ies now. But I hope rooms have renovated since...
S-A USED to have 3 or 4 quitre small ''upstairs'' rooms-but the last time i rented one the wall between 2 was fallen apart-maybe to some overactive deeds. Perhaps they have now all fallen part into 1 big -size rooom...?? They used to have 1 better room with all in good working order and hot shower-also a century ago. Boy I had there gave me his (at that time pre-mobile kind of paging-nr) and this has worked ever since-also the change over to a real mobuy.
Quote |