Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2009, 11:43 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I didn't know about a Blue Lotus on Lhad Phrao, but having checked their web page again it does say:
"Blue Lotus, We are glad to welcome evryone to our new place which located on the metropolitan of Bangkok, Ekkamai soi 7. Just 10 minutes from the BTS Skytrain, Ekkamai station."

I SMS'd Khun M and asked him if Ice, Jo and Nut were available and at what time. He immediately called me and said Ice and Nut were available anytime I wanted. So I settled on a time and asked for Ice. I went to Ekkamai BTS station and took a motor cycle taxi to soi 7 for Bht20. Just up the small soi 7 and on the left is Blue Lotus. Khun M met me outside and we went in and met Ice...who is cuter and more innocent-looking and acting than his photo suggested....Very nice boy from Phrae province in the north. I had a 90 minute scrub/massage with milk for bht750. Pleasant rooms with showers and toilets inside. Ice stripped and showered me...seemed quite shy and little English but we both clicked (and clunked) almost immediately. While downstairs in the large reception, I didn't see any other boys...pretty much by appointment I guess. The profiles on the web page are comprehensive enough and I can only hope the other profiles were as accurate as the actual boy's profile I met.... definitely have him again and again. He did a fine scrub thoroughly and showered me again...managed to get him pretty erect during the scrub, although he was not about to interrupt the scrub, more or less regardless of what else I was doing to his tastefully appointed body parts....seemed embarrassed when his penis got hard. Then did the massage and again still carried on massaging while I was warming him up and actually had his erect dick buried in my mouth up to his knee caps. He was fascinated by his dick disappearing and I wondered if it was his first time to be smoked...probably won't be his last. Anyway, he finished the massage almost as if it was a completely separate activity to the sex, but continuing at the same time.
Khun M speaks good English, so if you are thinking of trying this place, have a look at the web page and see the boys and then call him up and ask who's available.
Quote |