Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big Age Difference
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2009, 10:49 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bago View Post
I agree with this. I have a 19-year-old sex buddy whose sucking and cum-swallowing skills are second to none. I imagine he must have had lots of experience, though he remains secretive about this when I tease him on it.
I'd say that he happens to have his wits about him, too.

He does his shit well. And keeps it all to himself. Telling people around him that he has been slutty for quite a while even at his very young age won't make him any more desirable than he already is. Just on the contrary...

Besides, a guy who knows how to keep his stories to himself shows that he honors the promise of discretion he might have given to the guys he has been messing around with. There is no better advertising for him than that...

He knows his stuff, AND he keeps his shit straight (no pun intended)... what more would anyone want?

KD
Quote |