Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Wildest Upcountry Town
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2009, 04:39 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bago View Post
There was a time -- in Bangkok though -- that I attended a grand restaurant opening and there were extra catering staff were outsourced for the gig. I engaged in convesation with a very cute staff. Though busy, he was happy to get the attention, and soon I couldn't resist fondling his arms, ears and chest while he continued his work. His supervisors obviously noticed but did not seem to mind too much. Now and then, they just gave him orders, such as "put the salad plates here" and "cut some more bread there". The guests also saw "us" but they too didn't bother.
Did you get to home base with that cute guy? I think they'll let you do this, but whether it results in anything is questionable. I've talked to cute Thai waiters here in the U.S., gotten their e-mail addresses, written (feeling sure that they were interested in meeting) and they never respond. It seems that they politely put up with it, but secretly reject it.

My first Thai b.f. (from 1992 here in the U.S.) said that although farangs THINK that Thai are totally accepting of gay people, it's really NOT accepted. I've heard this over and over again from Thai people (in Bangkok). Also, that theme is present in Thai gay movies (gay Thai teenagers getting beaten up at school and called "fag" (and other similar themes)). I don't think gay people are REALLY accepted in Thailand--it just seems that way to foreigners. My perception of Thailand is that things are very much more complicated than farangs think--and there is a very complicated greed/money mentality even when we don't suspect it. The very low wages, the social structure (where merit does not matter as much as family or connections)--all contribute to a very GRIM life of extremely complicated interactions among Thai--and complicated (and intricate) money (and kickback) systems. I also suspect that everything has hidden (and complicated) kickbacks involved.
Quote |