Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2009, 05:31 AM
Bago
Cruiser

Scare

Urban Male has been good in terms of service and massage, not 100 percent of the time, but most times. It is a classy and pricey place. Last week, in the middle of a massage there, I heard walkie-talkie noises outside the room, something never before experienced in a massage venue. Suddenly the room door opened and then sprang shut again -- too quick for me to notice anything. Even the boy said he didn't see who it was, and that he had indeed locked the door. Nevertheless, he put on his clothes and went out to investigate. Because he didn't come back for such a long time, I peeped outide, still all naked. I could only hear loud talking downstairs. Fearing the worst, I put on my clothes and just waited in the room, thinking in vain of an escape route in case it was a police raid. It was minimum 15 minutes before the boy came back, saying "It was the police checking. Now it's all 'cleared.'" I didn't ask what "all cleared" means and we resumed the massage without any further disturbance. Any ideas what the hell this is all about?
Quote |