Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2009, 05:28 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Blue Lotus and Urban Male

Re Blue Lotus, I know from Khun M (the manager) himself that they moved from Ladphrao to Ekkamai late last year or early this year. They are no longer at Ladphrao.

In my view. Blue Lotus is really just a 2-star facility. It may well compare favourably with Manila's places, but that only tells you more about Manila than about Blue Lotus.

Re Urban Male, I think the 'police check' explanation is indeed the most plausible. The manager might have opened the door with a master key as demanded by a police officer, and a split second was probably enough for the police officer to make the necessary observation and to know that he would be in a strong bargaining when they got downstairs. The 15 minutes they spent talking loudly was probably the negotiations over the appropriate amount that would induce the police officer to 'forget' what he had just seen.