Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2009, 08:15 AM
LongIslandBTM
Cruiser

Big & Ugly

I'm 5' 6" 130lbs and only get fucked every 6 months. I also don't play with toys, so my hole is tight.
Once on a business trip to San Antonio I hooked up with an older man who had an amazing 12 inch dick. This veiny bent monster may have been the ugliest dick I had ever seen. Still it was an impressive sight and I was horny and bold enough to offer him my ass.
He was gracious enough to go slow until he was buried balls deep in my ass. Once my hole was fully accustomed to his monster he gave my ass one of the hardest poundings I had ever encountered. For the next hour he worked my hole like a maestro, alternating between savage animal thrusts and slow gentle tip to balls strokes.
I loved getting fucked by this guy even though I wound up with a bruised kidney and a hole that was sore for days!