Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: The Cock Edition
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2009, 11:01 AM
HappyHole
Cruiser

As for sucking with a condom... I have done the deed VERY briefly, twice.
1. Plain Lube-Free Condom: It's just like those damned dental dams used when you're getting a root canal. The taste makes me want to hurl, and the sense memory of excruciating dental work ain't helping. (Thank you, no.)
2. Banana Flavored Condom: A gift from a routine STD screening at the County Health Clinic. I tried it as a novelty, and yes, it did have a bit of a banana flavor, which immediately wore off and became the experience of a mouth full of plain latex. See No. 1 above. (No. No. Really, I mean no.)

And as for the flavor of cum... Well, to paraphrase Forrest (“Run, Forrest! Run!”) Gump: Sucking dick to get at that all-important cum load is kind of like working your way through a fantastic box of chocolates (kinda, sorta). It's well known that no two loads taste alike, and that diet plays an enormous role in the many flavors of (hopefully) yummy or (Ick! Ack!) scummy cum. Hey, wouldn’t it be fun to have a Cum Tasting event, similar to a Wine Tasting, where you could sample and grade the cum from a dozen or so guys, clearing your palate between samplings, etc. (Hel-lo, Kinsey Institute/Mayo Clinic? Where's THAT study? And call me if you need Volunteer Tasters.)

Man, all that talk of dick and cum has left me hungry. So haul out those nice and clean, pre-cumming, load-blasting dicks, please. It’s feeding time at the Man Zoo.
Quote |