Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2009, 07:43 AM
Suky
Cruiser

Urbanmale (not Urban Male ... not trivial when searching)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catatonic View Post
... I thought I’d try out Urban Male. Turned out to be the best choice I could have made!
... I soon discovered that John’s massage abilities were well above average. I wouldn’t complain if I got a similar quality massage in a spa!
... I’m not going to get into the gory details, but I just have one word: wow!
Can only confirm what cataconic wrote in August. Went to Urban Male today at 15:30 h for the first time. Already two farangs were there making there choices when I arrived. I was fortunate enough that John was still available (did not know him and chose him because of his looks).

One of the best massages I ever had. John apparently has 3 years experience in massaging. He said he's 22 years old. His English was limited but sufficient for the purpose. At the end we were smoking each other and he was eager to bring me to the glorious happy ending.

When I came back to the reception there were two Asian customers sitting on the sofas. Looked like they had to wait for their preferred masseurs. So the place seemed quite busy.

I certainly will return to Urbanmale.
Quote |