Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum Rags
Thread: Cum Rags
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2009, 10:22 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

Cum Rags

Cum. Love it (slurp it up) or Leave it (wipe it up). This query is for the wipers, and speaks to that universal accessory to masturbation: The Cum Rag.

I recently ran across this topic elsewhere, and on discovering that so many guys repeatedly wipe up with the same cum rag (sometimes for months or even years before washing), a gal from the U.K. said: “Bloody hell, no wonder teenage boys bedrooms smell like hamsters cages – filthy bunch of you!” The truth of that statement made me laugh my ass right off my chair!

So come on down, fellas, and share with your fellow horndogs the primary item(s) you use to wipe away your creamy goodness. And if it’s reusable, tell us how often you wash that crunchy, crusty, wonderfully cum-smelly thing (if ever)?

Sock
T-shirt
Underwear (Boxers/Briefs)
Handkerchief (Cotton/Linen)
Facial Tissue, Paper
Towel, Paper
Towel, Hand/Kitchen (Cotton/Linen)
Other:
Quote |