Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult bookstore/gloryholes report
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 08:24 AM
SpaldingCub
Cruiser

Glory Hole Report

Went to Showboat and Arcade the other night and both were dead as hell. It surprises me that Showboat is dead, because they now have two nice size glory holes in two of the booths. Only creepy old trolls and desperate guys around. Nothing worthwhile on recent visits.
Theatair X however, always has something to offer. Yes the annoying regulars that practically live there are there..but if you have some time spend..You can usually find what you are looking for. I always find action when I go there and usually more than one session. Most of the guys I hook up with there are travellers and occasionally truckers (some of them are hot as hell)..or married. Plenty of working class, big boys (what I like). Twinks are a rarity (unless you go really LATE on weekends when they get the bar crowd). By far the best that Kentuckiana has to offer. Glory Holes are open and they have two theaters (gay/straight).
Quote |