Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 01:49 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by llz View Post
From what I saw when walking the area, the militaries are rather to be found along the street between Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew where lots of busses are parked. There are some too on the west side of Wat Phra Kaew.
I'm looking at my map, and it looks like anything between Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho would be within the Palace walls. I don't see any small soi between them. But I do see the main north-south road (Thanon Sanam Chai).

I do remember a lot of buses lined up on the small north-south road on the west side of the canal, though.

Am I missing some totally different cruising area there? I just cruised going around the block starting south at the little park, right on Thanon Sanam Chai across from the Grand Palace wall, north, then right on a soi near the Ministry of Defense, then south along either side of the canal.

I remember six months ago connecting with a really hot guy at that bus stop by the south entrance to the park.
Quote |