Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Paper Route
Thread: Paper Route
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2010, 05:07 PM
pauly p
Cruiser

So of course the next day I finished my route in recored time finishing with a dead on sprint to John's apartment including the 6 flights of stairs.... with a hard on I might add! By his doorbell was a little note folded over. I opened it and it said the door was open, come in and lock the door behind you. So I opened the door and turned to lock the door. There was another note that read "take all your clothes off and come to the bedroom". So I did just that. His apartment was dark as his shades were down and lights turned off but I could see enough to get around. I was absolutely busting with anticipation. My cock was at an all new hardness.

I entered John's bedroom and my eyes opened wide while I was witnessing another man fucking him! John was on his back with his butt and legs lifted up while a man around his age was thrusting into him pretty hard. "Join us" John said. They both fondled me and touched my body as I started licking and then sucking John's cock while I kept one eye on this other man (Gabe) who was fucking John. Gabe started groaning that he was going to come and after a few more thrusts he pulled out of John and rubbed his cock on my face and shot all his come on my lips and chin. He asked if I iked that and I started back on Johns cock and just gave him a sexy groan like I was telling him I loved it.

They soon had me lying on my back with my arms and legs spread wide. Both playing with my cock as it bounced back and forth. Gabe was fascinated that I was hairless. I was a late bloomer when it came to pubic hair. I was self conscience about it but they were so into it it set my mind at ease. Gabe had a way of stroking me that included his long fingers reaching past my balls and touching my asshole. Since the day before all i could think about was when my cock penetrated John's and I was also thinking about his cock in mine. Gabe reached over the bed to the end table and dabbed some Vaseline on his fingers. He started playing with my asshole again and before I knew it he had a finger up my butt.

The sensation of that made me groan and arch my back. John stuffed his cock in my mouth and Gabe pushed two fingers in me now. Johns torso was blockin my view but I could feel Gabe lifting my butt up and then I felt something much bigger entering my ass. Just for a moment I didn't understand and then....wow, I realized I was getting fucked. gabe slowly pushed his cock in while I had a mouthful of Johns cock. I was lost in sheer pleasure and I popped John's dick out of my mouth and I begged him to watch Gabe fuck me. After the initial feeling of a giant salami was entering me I really got into it. I pulled my legs back so he could go as deep as possible. Gabe soon got into a rhythm and started thrusting his hips hard and soon shouted he was going to cum. He tightened up and I had my first load of sperm deposited my butt. Before I could catch my breath John was climbing on top of me, separated my ass cheeks and ran his cock in me. He was much more gentle as he worked his way in and out. He said he couldn't last because I was so tight. John thrust a few more times and he pulled out and sprayed his hot cum on my chest and stomach.

We all hopped in the shower and cleaned each other up as we soaped each other up. All of us with strong hard ons again. Gabe grabbed my cock and pulled on it til it felt like a rocket waiting to blast. Gabe turned to the shower wall and spread his legs and signaled for me to fuck. I pushed my cock in and fucked him standing up until my thighs shivered and I sent my cum shooting through him.

After we dried up it was time to go. John, again, invited me back anytime.
Quote |