Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2010, 09:17 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I visited Pumarin Massage this afternoon. It is next to Zeer, Rangsit and within the gated Pumarin Village. An up-market residential, detached housing area. Some of the houses are used as offices also. Pumarin Massage and Pumarin Sauna(next door to the massage place) are at the end of the central road in the village. The number is 807/61 Pumarin Village. Easiest way is to walk there(if you drive, you will be stopped and questioned by the security guards at the entrance to the village) from the main road down the road immediately to the right of (when facing) Zeer IT building. Walk down and down, past the side of Asia Airport Hotel and when just at the end of the hotel carpark building, turn right and then 50 meters and right again into the Village main gate.

The staff were pleasant and friendly and the boys eager..however the boy I particularly lusted after (Khun Ball) was not available at that time and so I left with the idea of returning again shortly. The boys I did see where a fine mixed bunch of mid-twenties medium builds. The building/setting is quite impressive..as was the sauna entrance. I didn't go inside and check the facilities as I am not a sauna expert or lover.
Quote |